
I love to hike and walk in the outdoors, that is no secret from those who know me well. One of the things I absolutely love is just the way the sun shines and the breeze keeps you cool as you just gaze at all the beautiful details that God has taken the time to create for our viewing pleasure. I really miss the beach. I miss waking up at 6 in the morning and walking all along the beach as the sun would rise and the waters would soothe my soul. Where else can you see such amazing beauty? The ocean fascinates me completely.

It could be the just the fact that the ocean is so grand. You just are consumed by it's beauty, the smell, the sound of the waves and the way the light shimmers off the water. I do miss the beach very much so. Everything in nature amazes me. When you think of our planet and how much life is on it! Look at the other planets in our galaxy, they are all dead or uninhabitable. Earth is brimming with color, with life, with God's love all over it because He created it for us!

We take the sunrise and sunsets for granted. The sun in itself is spectacular! I guess because I am into astronomy I tend to see things on such a larger scale and see us as so small...because we are. We are honestly floating in the universe on a galaxy among the stars and other galaxies and we still find time to worry about things that are not important and feel all big and important...we need to realize who's in control here...who we are and grateful we should be for EVERY living breathing breath we take day in and day out...I thank God for His Love and His gifts. Truly I do.
Maria :)




No comments:
Post a Comment