
It truly amazes me when I see how God puts people in our lives for exactly the reasons He wills it to be. Not to mention the incredibly precise timing as well. The people you meet in this life time are I believe, crucial to where you are and want to go in your spiritual life. This whole thought comes from a very deep and intellectual discussion I had today with a person I know. It was not a long conversation but rather short. But the content of our discussion was rooted in our faith, in God, and in in our sincere wanting to give of ourselves to others. I felt a connection so hard to describe. One thing was certain, and that is that we both recognized a divine intervention our meeting each other. Moments like these really bring such a smile to my face and make me realize once again how great our Lord is. :)
I have been truly blessed that God, in his infinite love and mercy has given me opportunities to meet some very spiritual and positive people. I feel as if God speaks to me through others and I am given much hope in the good that He works through others. It can be lonely at times when people don't get me or what I am referring to when I speak of God and his amazing work in my life.

I thank God for His love and for giving me a sense of peace in understanding that no matter what happens in my life, it all happens through His will. He will bring me only what is good in both situations and in people even if I perceive things as nonsensical or confusing. I am truly blessed. Even in the times i feel completely alone or desolate, I know in my heart and soul that God is there. That through His divine interventions He will get me through everything. I trust in Him completely.
Maria :)




1 comment:
Hey that kitty picture is the one of us. Remember???
Post a Comment