Friday, March 27, 2009

These Are Some Of My Favorite Things.....




And just as you hear the song in The Sound Of Music I too am in a mood to just start rambling off some of my favorite things. Just things that when I think of them then I too don't seem to feel so sad ;) So, with that said here we go!

  • Sunrises and sunsets
  • The music that birds make early in the morning and throughout the day
  • sunny and breezy days
  • hot chocolate w/whip cream when it's really cold outside
  • the silence in a church as you pray to God
  • good conversations about things that really matter
  • listening to a train pass by in the middle of the night
  • winter's very first snow fall
  • a rainbow
  • butterflies
  • big puffy white clouds in a most perfect bluest of blue skies
  • the beach and the sound of the waves early in the morning or right before sunset
  • reading by a window when it's sunny outside
  • listening to music that matches how i feel at that exact moment
  • freshly baked bread and cookies
  • my family
  • my friends
  • hiking
  • giving to those who are in need
  • listening to those who feel alone
  • shooting stars
  • flowers, daisies to be exact followed by roses of course
  • receese peanut butter cups
  • willow tree figurines
  • angels
  • lady bugs
  • cats and kittens
  • ice cream
  • mountains, the sky, trees, nature!!!!
  • drawing and writing
Wow, I had to stop myself there. Too many things..I could easily get carried away...but I won't ;) It's just a glimpse really...and I think in a way I wrote this to remind me of what does matter and what does make me happy. I don't spend too much time being sad or upset. I think of everything as something that is to be learned or embraced. I love life, and life is good. ;)

Ahhhh daisies....such happy flowers :)

No comments: