
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
Now, reading that, how can ANYONE not believe in Love? How can that NOT make sense? I absolutely love this bible verse(s). Every time I read it, I think to myself now that is truly what God wants us to do with those we encounter. Love is a most beautiful thing. It is a treasure that we have within us and so many of us don't share it. We don't nurture it and we don't see it. Kindness begins with being kind to ourselves so that we can share that with others. Happiness is not a reality until it is shared. :)
Maria ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment