Friday, August 28, 2009
Our Father
I came across this video on another blog and I just had to put it on mine. What an incredible message this sends out. It is amazing how I can see our God so patiently hearing us ask the same questions over and over because we just don't understand and yet He never gets angry by our need to repeatedly ask Him the same questions over and over. God just answers us each time and with an unmeasurable amount of love he answers us over and over.
Amazing. What a powerful video. If it does not move you then I have no idea what would. Incredible message of patience and of love. Love is truly slow to anger, and patient and kind. Love never fails. Even with those who push me away I still care about them because love is not something you turn off or walk away from. Love is not something you shut out. Love is something you take your time with and you accept all the shortcomings a person may have. This video made me think of God as our Father and how PERFECT He is and how incredibly selfish and impatient we are with each other and with God .
This is fitting for me particularly because I have been dealing with the anger and discontentment of others here recently and although I understand the "root" of where the anger comes from, I don't understand why the loss of joy. It saddens me to see that especially in the ones I truly care about. Anger is such a negative emotion to have within. It saddens me because when we have anger or hate in our hearts, we can't let God in. I can only pray for their inner peace and the return of their joy back into their hearts. ;)
Maria :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment