Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amazing Grace



Today was an amazing day for me. Nothing major happened but I met with my Spiritual Director this morning and what a session! I truly am so incredibly blessed and I can only thank God for His love and how He just continually puts people in my life who show me "the way" to peace within. My goal in life is to be a counselor to others who need to find their direction, so going to this morning and receiving such beautiful insight on my own life makes me only want to achieve that goal even more. There is something so therapeutic about just "letting it all go". To really take an deep look into your thought process, the state of your soul, the movements of your spirit and how it connects to God in just everything that surrounds us. I find such joy and peace in sharing my life with others who really know how to let go as well and exchange uplifting and motivating words to one another. I firmly believe that God is Love. He is our just Father as well but even in His justice He does it out of Love.

Today was a miracle in a sense that I was able to be a part of God's Will for me and recognize that moment in it's full splendor. Nothing remains a huge question mark. It's now all about completing sentences. I've always been afraid of "blanks" in my life and feeling this need to fill them all in and most of the time my "answers" to these blanks have been wrong wrong wrong!! Why? because I am not supposed to fill them in! :) The blanks are there to be filled by God at His time and with His will. I tell you, I learn more and more about myself and of life and God every day. I pray daily that God will guide me and show me the way.

I found encouragement, hope, faith, love, compassion, knowledge, insight and understanding today in God working through my spiritual director this morning. I am so blessed. So loved. For a moment there i could feel my light dimming, not too much but still dimming and today it's as if a new flame full of light has come within me to light the way. God is good. Even in the aridity of my souls journey, God quenches my thirst right at the right time. How can I not love my God? our God!!!!

Pax
Maria :)

No comments: