Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Atheism"



I love photographs where you only have to look at it and it says it ALL. Photographs in which few words need to be said to describe the image. I got lost in a blog trance of sorts as I was navigating in the "blogger black hole" as I like to think of it. It's when you go from one blog to the next getting lost in everyone's writings and thoughts. It can be quite the time consumer...but I ran across this picture and it impacted me. What a most resounding message this picture sends. Amazing. In not believing in God, we do indeed cut ourselves off of the tree of life, our branches cast away and thrown into the a pit of darkness where God does not exist. How horrible a death to endure, to not see God's love. What an unbearable thought to think these souls have chosen to not believe...oh do not harden your hearts! We must pray for them, their conversion, and that they open their hearts to receive God's love. This picture just says so much...to me at least.

"He who desires anything but God deceives himself, and he who loves anything but God errs miserably."---St. Philip Neri

pax
Maria :)

No comments: