.jpg)
It is truly amazing to me how much God truly loves us. It's one thing to "know" this and another to "feel" it. Today I realized that no matter how hard I try to fit a round peg into a square hole, I am NOT and NEVER will be in control of anything. I had to let go of an idea today that I have been nurturing in vain for a long time.
It's funny how the mind works, how we convince ourselves of what is good for us and what we "need". We know NOTHING of the sort. We are truly so blinded by our wants and needs that we forget that God is the only one who know what we need. PERIOD.
Yes I trust in God and sometimes that trust is somewhat distorted by my own selfish and ignorant thoughts of what I want in my life. Things I want to happen. Then get discouraged when they don't. Hmmmm....here's a thought: maybe it doesn't happen because it's just NOT meant to be? I mean...maybe? Hello?!?! Believe it or not I just now got that. A rude awakening but a wonderful revelation indeed.

I am thankful for the things that God has given me AND taken away. In hindsight I know that what He has given me has been a blessing and what He has taken away has only paved the way for MORE blessings. Out of Love. Because God loves us SO much. We don't even have a inkling of how much He loves us. Mainly because we are too busy with what we feel we need and want.
It unnerves me to see people who complain or hate God for things that happen to them and say God doesn't love me. How much "love" have you given Him? This blog is about letting go. Let go of your selfishness and petty thoughts. Let go of your egotistical attitude. Let go of your old self. Let go of your past. Let go of the hate, the resentment, the anger. Let go of it all and ONLY take in God. Take Him in with your whole heart and TRUST in Him.
The minute you trust in Him, you know and understand that He loves you and wants the best for you always.
Just let it go.
Maria :)




No comments:
Post a Comment